Application & Hiring Process
1. Complete an online application or pick up a paper copy of the application from Stacy Sanders at the School Board Offices located at 11051 NW SR 20, Bristol, FL.
2. Once application is complete, you can apply for Substitute Teacher job listed in available classified jobs for Liberty County. Please remember you must list three references to complete your application.
3. Complete the required online coursework at http://www.paec.org/courses/SubstituteTraining. There is no cost for the training.
a. After the introductory content, you will fill out a short form with your name, etc. Work is not saved so you must complete before you exit.
b. Please print or save the post-test to submit with your application.
4. Background checks may be completed by HR staff in the Office of the Assistant Superintendent. The FDLE charge is $53.00 and is payable by cash or check. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and no appointment is necessary. Background/fingerprint results are usually available within 24 hours after submission to FDLE.
5. A drug test must be completed at an ArcPoint Lab either in Tallahassee or Marianna. The cost is $45.00 cash or debit/credit only. The letter authorizing this test can be obtained from the HR staff at the time of fingerprinting. ArcPoint’s address, phone number and hours of operation are included in the letter.
6. Your photo for your identification badge will be taken at the time fingerprints are done.
7. After completion of fingerprinting, new hire paperwork required for enrollment in the payroll system needs to be completed. This includes documents such as W-2 and direct deposit forms. A copy of your driver’s license and social security card is also required. Please bring a VOIDED check for direct deposit purposes.
Submit all documentation listed above to the Office of the Assistant Superintendent.
Liberty County School District
11051 NW SR 20
Bristol, FL 32321
(850) 643-2275 ext 11250