Volume 23, No. 2 (JS) - First Reading
Purpose and Effect:
The purpose is to update the policies, conform policies to current legislation, and eliminate redundant and obsolete language. The effect is that policies will be current with federal guidelines.
Summary of Statement of Estimated Regulatory Cost: No statement of estimated regulatory costs has been prepared. Any person who wishes to provide information regarding the statement of estimated regulatory costs, or to provide a proposal for a lower cost regulatory alternative, must do so in writing within 21 days of this notice. The proposed policy change is not expected to require legislative ratification.
Any affected person may request a public hearing on the proposed policy changes, by making a written request to Jeff Sewell Assistant Superintendent; requests must be received within 21 days from publication of this notice.
Any material pertinent to the issues under consideration submitted to the Superintendent within 21 days after the date of publication of this notice or submitted at the public hearing shall be considered by the Board and made a part of the rulemaking record. Action on the proposed policy change is anticipated to occur at a future School Board meeting, which shall be separately noticed.
The person to be contacted regarding the proposed policy change is:
11051 NW SR 20
Bristol, FL 32321
(850) 643 2275 ext. 236
Any person with a disability or physical impairment who wishes to attend this meeting and who requires special accommodations should contact the office of Assistant Superintendent, (850) 643-2275 ext. 236, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Superintendent of Schools
Volume 23, No. 2 (JS)
- 9800-Charter Schools
- 9700.01-Advertising and Commercial Activities
- 8810-The American Flag and Official Motto of the State of Florida
- 8320-Records Management
- 4430.03-Sick Leave
- 4210-Standards of Ethical Conduct
- 4121.01 Criminal Background and Employment History Checks
- 3430.03 Sick Leave
- 3210-Standards of Ethical Conduct
- 3121.01 Background and Emplyment History Checks
- 3111-Designation of a New Position
- 2421-Career and Technical Education
- 2271-Articulation and Access to Florida College System Institutions
- 2215-Program of Instruction
- 2111- Parent and Family Involvement in the School Program
- 1430.03-Sick leave
- 1213 - Student Supervision and Welfare
- 1210 - Standards of Ethical Conduct
- 1121.01-Criminal Background and Employment History Checks
- 0151 - Organizational Meeting
- 0147.1-Travel and Per diem